Sunday, September 18, 2016

Kawaii Café 
My first custom lot! :D I had so much fun creating this, even if I might have gotten a little lazy with all the bushes and flowers, ahah. 8D 
I hope you will enjoy this creation of mine. :) Already working on a new custom project, and I’ll give you a hint - Shooting Star. 











CREDITS 

CC used 
You need these to get the lot working properly. 

Bagatelle Wall - Jomsims 
Kawaii Coffee Table - KawaiiStacie
Pouf Marshmallows - Soloriya
Kawaii Stickers - KawaiiStacie
Plush Comfort Carpeting - ??? 
Butterfly Poster #1 - Threesmallhearts
Heart Mirror - Severinka 
Pixel Perfect - MidnightskySims 
Bedroom Angel Pouf - Severinka
Cassandre Curtain - Pilar 
Custom Clutter - JenniSims 
Dreaming of Water - ??? 

Mods used 
Clutter Your World; Cabinets - Aom 
Clutter Your World; Fridges - Aom 
Clutter Your World; Microwaves - Aom




DOWNLOAD 
SimFileShare (through AdFly)

No comments:

Post a Comment